“If RingCentral handles this correctly, they could grow into one of the leaders in the new world of VoIP. There are plenty of smaller and larger competitors in the same space. So success is not a forgone conclusion by any stretch of the imagination. But VoIP is still young and is still growing rapidly and lot’s of change is ahead. So the future potential is there, if they can make the right moves going forward,” says Principal analyst Kagan.
They also compete with smaller VoIP players like
“RingCentral is easy to use and to manage. It let’s business users scale up and down quickly and easily. It offers advanced IP-PBX features. It’s app let’s users have remote control for better management. It also offers good support.” Says Kagan.
He offers comment to reporters and journalists on wireless, telecom, Internet, cable television, IPTV and other tech news stories.
Kagan is also known as a Tech Analyst, Wireless Analyst, Telecom Analyst and Principal Analyst.
Visit his website at jeffKAGAN.com to learn more and for disclosures.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/JeffKagan-IndustryAnalyst/RingCentral-VoIP-telecom/prweb11297568.htm
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact