Former Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore finalized their divorce this week, TMZ reported Wednesday.
The pair married in 2005, separated in 2011and filed for divorce in 2012.
TMZ said the divorce process took so long because Kutcher and Moore were fighting over money. However, they have since reached a financial settlement, the terms of which have not been disclosed to the public.
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are officially divorced
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid