NUVOtv and Mario Lopez have announced a partnership that will launch a series of shows and renew an existing project starring the Latino actor and TV personality.
Mario Lopez One-on-One will go into its second season, while a new series, "Salsa in the City," which is a working title, will showcase dancers in competition, performance and even show their dating lives.
"I'm absolutely thrilled to expand my relationship with NUVOtv through this development deal," Lopez said in a press release. "My creative goals are totally aligned with NUVOtv's commitment to deliver culturally relevant programming for the English-speaking Latino audience."
In Lopez's interview series, One-on-One, Lopez gets to interview some of pop culture's hottest stars, as well as some of the most influential Hispanic superstars, including Juanes, Pepe Aguilar and Emilio & Gloria Estefan, George Lopez and Kat Von D.
Here's a snippet of some of Lopez's interviews, including one with boxer Victor Ortiz:
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March