NUVOtv and Mario Lopez have announced a partnership that will launch a series of shows and renew an existing project starring the Latino actor and TV personality.
Mario Lopez One-on-One will go into its second season, while a new series, "Salsa in the City," which is a working title, will showcase dancers in competition, performance and even show their dating lives.
"I'm absolutely thrilled to expand my relationship with NUVOtv through this development deal," Lopez said in a press release. "My creative goals are totally aligned with NUVOtv's commitment to deliver culturally relevant programming for the English-speaking Latino audience."
In Lopez's interview series, One-on-One, Lopez gets to interview some of pop culture's hottest stars, as well as some of the most influential Hispanic superstars, including Juanes, Pepe Aguilar and Emilio & Gloria Estefan, George Lopez and Kat Von D.
Here's a snippet of some of Lopez's interviews, including one with boxer Victor Ortiz:
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women