NEW YORK (AP) — Katie Couric's next move appears to be online.
An ABC News executive who requested anonymity because talks aren't complete said Friday that the veteran news anchor has an opportunity at Yahoo! that is too good to pass up.
Couric has been working at ABC News, but published reports have said that Yahoo! is seeking her to host an interview show to be aired on the company's website.
A spokesman for Couric declined comment on Friday.
Couric is in her second season on an ABC daytime talk show, which is not expected to be renewed.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: Couric's next move appears to be show for Yahoo
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?