NEW YORK (AP) — Katie Couric's next move appears to be online.
An ABC News executive who requested anonymity because talks aren't complete said Friday that the veteran news anchor has an opportunity at Yahoo! that is too good to pass up.
Couric has been working at ABC News, but published reports have said that Yahoo! is seeking her to host an interview show to be aired on the company's website.
A spokesman for Couric declined comment on Friday.
Couric is in her second season on an ABC daytime talk show, which is not expected to be renewed.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: Couric's next move appears to be show for Yahoo
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations