Healthy Relationships California (HRC), a relationship and marriage education organization, has launched a new Spanish-language website, MejoraTusRelaciones.com, that targets Hispanic living in California.
MejoraTusRelaciones.com gives relationship and marriage education (RME) materials and curricula and was created specifically for Spanish speakers.
"We realized that simply translating the content of our English-language website might not reach the Hispanic community in a culturally appropriate way," said bilingual RME facilitator, Lucinda Loveland, in a statement. "So we have created new content in which Latino RME leaders from across the state share their perspectives on the importance of RME."
The web site was created due to an increase in Spanish-speakers seeking RME classes, according to K. Jason Krafsky, HRC's director of communications and marketing.
"We know that Hispanics love our Relationship classes, so we're being proactive about meeting the need to provide Spanish-language RME material, and we're excited about these attractive and valuable new resources for Hispanics," Krafsky said in a statement.
HRC offers a wide range of Relationship and Marriage Education courses through local Partnering Organizations across the state of California.
SOURCE Healthy Relationships California
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals