Healthy Relationships California (HRC), a relationship and marriage education organization, has launched a new Spanish-language website, MejoraTusRelaciones.com, that targets Hispanic living in California.
MejoraTusRelaciones.com gives relationship and marriage education (RME) materials and curricula and was created specifically for Spanish speakers.
"We realized that simply translating the content of our English-language website might not reach the Hispanic community in a culturally appropriate way," said bilingual RME facilitator, Lucinda Loveland, in a statement. "So we have created new content in which Latino RME leaders from across the state share their perspectives on the importance of RME."
The web site was created due to an increase in Spanish-speakers seeking RME classes, according to K. Jason Krafsky, HRC's director of communications and marketing.
"We know that Hispanics love our Relationship classes, so we're being proactive about meeting the need to provide Spanish-language RME material, and we're excited about these attractive and valuable new resources for Hispanics," Krafsky said in a statement.
HRC offers a wide range of Relationship and Marriage Education courses through local Partnering Organizations across the state of California.
SOURCE Healthy Relationships California
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules