In addition to Hispanic performers, the American Music Awards have also announced Latino entertainers to its roster of presenters at the 2013 awards ceremony.
Entertainers include Marc Anthony, Daisy Fuentes, Zoe Saldana, Naya Rivera and Juan Pablo Galavis
Other presenters will be a mix of actors, musicians, athletes and reality stars, including: 2 Chainz, Akon, Jaimie Alexander, Kristen Bell, Michael Bolton, Ciara, Chris Daughtry, Fall Out Boy, Nathan Fillion, Dave Grohl, Jennifer Hudson, Joan Jett, Heidi Klum, Lady Antebellum, Bill Maher, Andrew McCutchen, Maia Mitchell, Kelly Osbourne, Hayden Panettiere, Jeremy Renner, Nicole Richie, Emma Roberts, Sarah Silverman, Alicia Silverstone, Taylor Swift, and The Ceremonies as well as Shark Tank cast members - Daymond John, Mark Cuban, Kevin O'Leary, Robert Herjave.
As always, expect some surprise appearances.
The 2013 American Music Awards will broadcast live from Los Angeles on Sunday, Nov. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore