In addition to Hispanic performers, the American Music Awards have also announced Latino entertainers to its roster of presenters at the 2013 awards ceremony.
Entertainers include Marc Anthony, Daisy Fuentes, Zoe Saldana, Naya Rivera and Juan Pablo Galavis
Other presenters will be a mix of actors, musicians, athletes and reality stars, including: 2 Chainz, Akon, Jaimie Alexander, Kristen Bell, Michael Bolton, Ciara, Chris Daughtry, Fall Out Boy, Nathan Fillion, Dave Grohl, Jennifer Hudson, Joan Jett, Heidi Klum, Lady Antebellum, Bill Maher, Andrew McCutchen, Maia Mitchell, Kelly Osbourne, Hayden Panettiere, Jeremy Renner, Nicole Richie, Emma Roberts, Sarah Silverman, Alicia Silverstone, Taylor Swift, and The Ceremonies as well as Shark Tank cast members - Daymond John, Mark Cuban, Kevin O'Leary, Robert Herjave.
As always, expect some surprise appearances.
The 2013 American Music Awards will broadcast live from Los Angeles on Sunday, Nov. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals