Hector Barreto, chairman of the Latino Coalition, has been named to both Lucrazon and Lucrazon Global's board of directors. Barreto also served the U.S. Small Business Administration as administrator for five years and was appointed by President George W. Bush.
Lucrazon is an Internet payment service provider that specializes in servicing direct sales, network marketing, Ecommerce and retail business of all types.
"Hector's business expertise and community leadership will be a vital addition to our board, and we're extremely honored to have him join us," Lucrazon founder and CEO Alex Pitt said in a statement.
In addition to serving as the chairman of the Latino Coalition, Barreto is on a national board member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, founder of both Barreto Associates and "Tributo a mi Padre, Tequila."
"I am honored to join the Lucrazon board and work with this phenomenal team," Mr. Barreto said in a press release. "I strongly believe that Lucrazon has developed a unique and valuable product for small businesses and entrepreneurs."
SOURCE The Latino Coalition
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip