Hector Barreto, chairman of the Latino Coalition, has been named to both Lucrazon and Lucrazon Global's board of directors. Barreto also served the U.S. Small Business Administration as administrator for five years and was appointed by President George W. Bush.
Lucrazon is an Internet payment service provider that specializes in servicing direct sales, network marketing, Ecommerce and retail business of all types.
"Hector's business expertise and community leadership will be a vital addition to our board, and we're extremely honored to have him join us," Lucrazon founder and CEO Alex Pitt said in a statement.
In addition to serving as the chairman of the Latino Coalition, Barreto is on a national board member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, founder of both Barreto Associates and "Tributo a mi Padre, Tequila."
"I am honored to join the Lucrazon board and work with this phenomenal team," Mr. Barreto said in a press release. "I strongly believe that Lucrazon has developed a unique and valuable product for small businesses and entrepreneurs."
SOURCE The Latino Coalition
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?