U.S. music stars Reba, Blake Shelton and Trisha Yearwood are to appear on the TV special, "Kelly Clarkson's Cautionary Christmas Music Tale," NBC announced.
Also booked for the program are Jay Leno, Matt Lauer, Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, William Shatner, Danica Patrick, Heidi Klum, Ken Jeong and Jai Rodriguez.
The special is to air Dec. 11 at 10 p.m.
"Clarkson and guests will celebrate the festive season with a comedic musical take on a traditional Christmas morality tale," NBC said in a release Thursday. "Song selection will come directly off [Clarkson's] just-released Christmas album, 'Wrapped in Red,' featuring classics such as 'Silent Night' and 'White Christmas' as well as the title track."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions