U.S. music stars Reba, Blake Shelton and Trisha Yearwood are to appear on the TV special, "Kelly Clarkson's Cautionary Christmas Music Tale," NBC announced.
Also booked for the program are Jay Leno, Matt Lauer, Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, William Shatner, Danica Patrick, Heidi Klum, Ken Jeong and Jai Rodriguez.
The special is to air Dec. 11 at 10 p.m.
"Clarkson and guests will celebrate the festive season with a comedic musical take on a traditional Christmas morality tale," NBC said in a release Thursday. "Song selection will come directly off [Clarkson's] just-released Christmas album, 'Wrapped in Red,' featuring classics such as 'Silent Night' and 'White Christmas' as well as the title track."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy