Washington, Nov. 21 (ANI): Google has reportedly included an additional tool to let people have a better shopping experience with the use of their debit cards connected to their Google Wallet accounts.
The debit cards connected to the Google Wallet can be used like any normal debit card by withdrawing money from an ATM or while directly purchasing items.
According to Mashable, to access the card's balance at retail and ATM locations, users are required to use the same pin that they already use with their Google Wallet account.
The debit card integration to the Google Wallet account allows users access to the cash in their bank account and funds in the Wallet account sent by friends, along with sending notifications to the integrated mobile phone after each transaction.
Google spokesperson said that the updated app will be rolling out to Android users this week, which has the option to order the card, order it directly in their Wallet account.
The report said that Google has spent around 300 million dollars on the development of Google Wallet, but so far the product has failed to gain popularity as its other products like YouTube and Gmail. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Now, use your debit cards via Google Wallet
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day