Washington, Nov. 21 (ANI): Google has reportedly included an additional tool to let people have a better shopping experience with the use of their debit cards connected to their Google Wallet accounts.
The debit cards connected to the Google Wallet can be used like any normal debit card by withdrawing money from an ATM or while directly purchasing items.
According to Mashable, to access the card's balance at retail and ATM locations, users are required to use the same pin that they already use with their Google Wallet account.
The debit card integration to the Google Wallet account allows users access to the cash in their bank account and funds in the Wallet account sent by friends, along with sending notifications to the integrated mobile phone after each transaction.
Google spokesperson said that the updated app will be rolling out to Android users this week, which has the option to order the card, order it directly in their Wallet account.
The report said that Google has spent around 300 million dollars on the development of Google Wallet, but so far the product has failed to gain popularity as its other products like YouTube and Gmail. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Now, use your debit cards via Google Wallet
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona