Christina Aguilera has been added to the 2013 American Music Awards lineup. The Latina "Voice" judge will perform her song, "Say Something."
The award show will broadcast live from Los Angeles on Sunday, Nov. 24. Other Latino performers to be gracing the AMA stage includes the event's MC, Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez, who will be paying tribute to the late Celia Cruz.
Rising star, Ariana Grande, also has been added to the night's already-impressive performances. Other acts include Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, One Direction, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake and TLC.
Aguilera has sold more than 43 million albums worldwide and has won five Grammy Awards. Collaborations include Herbie Hancock, Andrea Bocelli, Tony Bennett, Elton John and The Rolling Stones.
Earlier in the month, Aguilera posted this photo of her and A Great Big World at the "Say Something" video shoot. A Great Big World will be performing the song with Aguilera at The AMAs.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy