Pitbull is the next Latino entrepreneur covering all industries he can. The entertainer has launched his own brand of scents for men and women, PITBULL Premier Fragrances.
He joins Jennifer Lopez, Shakira and Christina Aguilera, who all have fragrances named after them. Pitbull's scents will be available exclusively on Amazon.com on Dec. 1, 2013.
Inspired by taking a trip around the world, Pitbull's fragrances "embody the electric energy of each city and its nightlife with provocative and seductive notes that will last until sunrise," according to a press release.
"As the sun sets, the best dressed get sexy and come out to play," said Pitbull in a statment. "Wearing a signature scent allows you to unlock the world."
PITBULL MAN and PITBULL WOMAN come in bottles designed by Pitbull, were inspired by modern skyscrapers.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays