Pitbull is the next Latino entrepreneur covering all industries he can. The entertainer has launched his own brand of scents for men and women, PITBULL Premier Fragrances.
He joins Jennifer Lopez, Shakira and Christina Aguilera, who all have fragrances named after them. Pitbull's scents will be available exclusively on Amazon.com on Dec. 1, 2013.
Inspired by taking a trip around the world, Pitbull's fragrances "embody the electric energy of each city and its nightlife with provocative and seductive notes that will last until sunrise," according to a press release.
"As the sun sets, the best dressed get sexy and come out to play," said Pitbull in a statment. "Wearing a signature scent allows you to unlock the world."
PITBULL MAN and PITBULL WOMAN come in bottles designed by Pitbull, were inspired by modern skyscrapers.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation