Pitbull is the next Latino entrepreneur covering all industries he can. The entertainer has launched his own brand of scents for men and women, PITBULL Premier Fragrances.
He joins Jennifer Lopez, Shakira and Christina Aguilera, who all have fragrances named after them. Pitbull's scents will be available exclusively on Amazon.com on Dec. 1, 2013.
Inspired by taking a trip around the world, Pitbull's fragrances "embody the electric energy of each city and its nightlife with provocative and seductive notes that will last until sunrise," according to a press release.
"As the sun sets, the best dressed get sexy and come out to play," said Pitbull in a statment. "Wearing a signature scent allows you to unlock the world."
PITBULL MAN and PITBULL WOMAN come in bottles designed by Pitbull, were inspired by modern skyscrapers.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip