Pitbull is the next Latino entrepreneur covering all industries he can. The entertainer has launched his own brand of scents for men and women, PITBULL Premier Fragrances.
He joins Jennifer Lopez, Shakira and Christina Aguilera, who all have fragrances named after them. Pitbull's scents will be available exclusively on Amazon.com on Dec. 1, 2013.
Inspired by taking a trip around the world, Pitbull's fragrances "embody the electric energy of each city and its nightlife with provocative and seductive notes that will last until sunrise," according to a press release.
"As the sun sets, the best dressed get sexy and come out to play," said Pitbull in a statment. "Wearing a signature scent allows you to unlock the world."
PITBULL MAN and PITBULL WOMAN come in bottles designed by Pitbull, were inspired by modern skyscrapers.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists