Demi Lovato is releasing a book 'Staying Strong 365 Days of the Year', which is a collection of quotes and daily goals, following her treatment for addiction and other issues.
The 21-year-old 'X Factor' mentor said that over the past few years she has tried morning meditation, where she read out of a book and made a note of quotes, passages and made a goal for the day from them, to overcome her addiction, People Magazine reported.
Lovato added that she has decided to launch the book, which has quotes ranging from Einstein to Nicki Minaj, to help others going through what she did three years ago.
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com Companies
Original headline: Demi Lovato releasing new book on sobriety
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter