Demi Lovato is releasing a book 'Staying Strong 365 Days of the Year', which is a collection of quotes and daily goals, following her treatment for addiction and other issues.
The 21-year-old 'X Factor' mentor said that over the past few years she has tried morning meditation, where she read out of a book and made a note of quotes, passages and made a goal for the day from them, to overcome her addiction, People Magazine reported.
Lovato added that she has decided to launch the book, which has quotes ranging from Einstein to Nicki Minaj, to help others going through what she did three years ago.
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com Companies
Original headline: Demi Lovato releasing new book on sobriety
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'