Balandin has also contributed a chapter on thermal properties and applications of graphene, which was co-authored with
This book is compiled in two volumes. The first volume, edited by Tiwari, is meant for beginners who want to know the science and technology associated with this nanomaterial. The second volume consists of chapters that are written for readers looking for the applications of graphene and its derivatives.
This second volume is written for broader readership including young scholars and researchers with diverse backgrounds such as chemistry, physics, materials science, and engineering. It can be used as a textbook for graduate students, and also as a review or reference book for researchers from different branches of materials science.
Innovative Graphene Technologies: Evaluation and Applications, Volume 2 is available at www.polymer-books.com, or from Publications Sales,
TNS 30TagarumaMar-131102-4537166 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise