New York, Nov 19 (EFE).- So-Go Inc. is providing the first-ever app that allows users to create and modify business cards on the run, executives of the Puerto Rico-based company told Efe.
With CardBoard, a business-card creation and sharing application for iPhone and Android, a user can share his or her business card via text message, e-mail, Facebook and Twitter, according to the firm's Web site.
The app can turn a cellphone into a "digital Rolodex" while enabling a business to send coupons to customers at no cost to the originator, So-Go co-founder Enrique Völckers told Efe.
More than 10,000 people downloaded CardBoard in the first two days," So-Go manager Luis Gonzalez said in New York, where the company's executive team is on a promotional tour.
The app addresses the chronic problem of forgetting to put enough business cards in your briefcase, the So-Go founders say.
With CardBoard, the busy entrepreneur can also automatically relay updated versions of his or her business card to contacts.
(c) 2013 EFE News Services (U.S.) Inc.
Original headline: Puerto Rico firm offers 1st mobile business-card creator
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say