NUVOtv this week announced its "We Decide Our America" PSAs that highlights the importance of passing comprehensive immigration reform and encourages viewers to make their voices heard by their congressional representatives.
NUVOtv is an English-language entertainment network geared toward a modern Latino audience. The "We Decide Our America" series of celebrity-driven spots feature Mario Lopez, Gina Rodriguez, Claudia Jordan, Tami Roman and Tatyana Ali.
The "We Decide Our America" initiative also established a microsite -- wedecide.mynuvotv.com -- for visitors to petition their Congressional representatives to encourage participation in comprehensive immigration reform.
"While the need for comprehensive immigration reform is a national issue affecting Latinos and non-Latinos alike, it is a leading social issue particularly among Latinos in this country," said NUVOtv CEO Michael Schwimmer, in a press release. "Through the 'We Decide Our America' campaign, NUVOtv highlights to viewers that their voices matter and play an important role in promoting the critical need for legislators to act with urgency and fairness."
Watch a few of NUVOtv's PSAs below:
Tatyana Ali, actress:
Gina Rodriguez, actress
Mayda Del Valle, spoken word poet and performer:
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green