NUVOtv this week announced its "We Decide Our America" PSAs that highlights the importance of passing comprehensive immigration reform and encourages viewers to make their voices heard by their congressional representatives.
NUVOtv is an English-language entertainment network geared toward a modern Latino audience. The "We Decide Our America" series of celebrity-driven spots feature Mario Lopez, Gina Rodriguez, Claudia Jordan, Tami Roman and Tatyana Ali.
The "We Decide Our America" initiative also established a microsite -- wedecide.mynuvotv.com -- for visitors to petition their Congressional representatives to encourage participation in comprehensive immigration reform.
"While the need for comprehensive immigration reform is a national issue affecting Latinos and non-Latinos alike, it is a leading social issue particularly among Latinos in this country," said NUVOtv CEO Michael Schwimmer, in a press release. "Through the 'We Decide Our America' campaign, NUVOtv highlights to viewers that their voices matter and play an important role in promoting the critical need for legislators to act with urgency and fairness."
Watch a few of NUVOtv's PSAs below:
Tatyana Ali, actress:
Gina Rodriguez, actress
Mayda Del Valle, spoken word poet and performer:
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Ford Flies High on Speed
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Cape Cod Solar Projects Re-energized