AN amateur film-maker is looking for Stoke City and Port Vale fans to star in a zombie movie.
John Williams, aged 39, of Wolstanton, is looking for the rival supporters to play zombies for his film, called The Mothertown.
The film explores the story of a zombie apocalypse in Stoke-on- Trent.
One particularly graphic scene - to be filmed next month - involves infected Stoke and Vale fans bursting out of Vale Park, and John wants supporters as extras.
John said: "It is all going really well. We did some filming at the Tollgate pub last week."
Anyone interested should find the group, John Williams - Stoke on Trent film maker, on Facebook.
SEE AUDITIONS FOR JOHN'S FILM THE WHITE ROOM Log on to thesentinel.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California