AN amateur film-maker is looking for Stoke City and Port Vale fans to star in a zombie movie.
John Williams, aged 39, of Wolstanton, is looking for the rival supporters to play zombies for his film, called The Mothertown.
The film explores the story of a zombie apocalypse in Stoke-on- Trent.
One particularly graphic scene - to be filmed next month - involves infected Stoke and Vale fans bursting out of Vale Park, and John wants supporters as extras.
John said: "It is all going really well. We did some filming at the Tollgate pub last week."
Anyone interested should find the group, John Williams - Stoke on Trent film maker, on Facebook.
SEE AUDITIONS FOR JOHN'S FILM THE WHITE ROOM Log on to thesentinel.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause