AN amateur film-maker is looking for Stoke City and Port Vale fans to star in a zombie movie.
John Williams, aged 39, of Wolstanton, is looking for the rival supporters to play zombies for his film, called The Mothertown.
The film explores the story of a zombie apocalypse in Stoke-on- Trent.
One particularly graphic scene - to be filmed next month - involves infected Stoke and Vale fans bursting out of Vale Park, and John wants supporters as extras.
John said: "It is all going really well. We did some filming at the Tollgate pub last week."
Anyone interested should find the group, John Williams - Stoke on Trent film maker, on Facebook.
SEE AUDITIONS FOR JOHN'S FILM THE WHITE ROOM Log on to thesentinel.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu