Jurors from the 2014 Hispanic Motor Press Awards chose four Chrysler models as among the top 10 cars for Hispanic families for 2014, it was announced Wednesday.
The models were the Jeep Cherokee in the SUV category, the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel in the Diesel category, the Ram ProMaster in the Vehiculo Comercial (Commercial Vehicle) category and the Fiat 500e in the Auto Electrico (Electric Vehicle) category.
"On behalf of the judges, we congratulate the Chrysler Group on its unprecedented multiple award winnings," Ricardo Rodriguez-Long, Hispanic Motor Press Awards jury director, said in a news release. "This company keeps moving forward and introducing specialty vehicles that offer very good overall value."
Related: 2013 Top 10 Vehicles Among US-Hispanic Consumers
The 10-member awards panel was made up of Hispanic-market journalists and Hispanic leaders in the auto industry.
The winners were chosen based on comfort, economy, performance and other factors. Competitors were all-new models.
Other winners included the Corvette in the Deportivo (Sportscar) category, the Mazda 6 in the Sedan category and the BMW Series 4 in the Auto De Lujo (Luxury Car) category.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California