The "Queen of Ranchera Music" and Mariachi Sol de Mexico de Jose Hernandez, today's best performers of traditional Mexican music unite for a benefit concert to support student mariachi music. Concert is 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 24, in the Harris Theater at Millennium Park, 205 Randolph Drive, Chicago. $40-$70. www.HarrisTheaterChicago.org or (312) 334-7777.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11