The "Queen of Ranchera Music" and Mariachi Sol de Mexico de Jose Hernandez, today's best performers of traditional Mexican music unite for a benefit concert to support student mariachi music. Concert is 3 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 24, in the Harris Theater at Millennium Park, 205 Randolph Drive, Chicago. $40-$70. www.HarrisTheaterChicago.org or (312) 334-7777.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration