The ghosts of Christmas past, present and future will be making a musical visit to Folkestone this winter.
The Folkestone and Hythe Operatic and Dramatic Society is putting on A Christmas Carol: the Musical at the Tower Theatre from November 30.
The musical version of Dickens' classic will involve a 60-strong cast of adults and children.
Director Peter Heselden said: "This is a fabulous show which everybody will love.
"It has it all - ghosts, songs, dance, comedy and a wonderful Christmas spirit."
Professional lighting designer Giuliano Bocca, who has just moved to Folkestone, added: "It is a joy to be working with the company and the Tower Theatre staff. I hope that we can make this production truly magical."
The show runs from November 30 to December 8, at 7.30pm every day, with 2.30pm matinees on November 30 and December 1, 7 and 8. Tickets, priced Pounds 8, are available from the box office, on 01303 223925, or visit www.towertheatre folkestone.co.uk
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum