International Music Superstar Juanes will star in a new Spanish-Language commercials for 2014 Ram 1500 which will debut during the Latin Grammy awards on Nov. 21.
This collaboration between Juanes and the Ram brand is continuation of the "A Todo, Con Todo" ("To Everything, With Everything") Spanish-language advertising campaign.
"Juanes is a hard-working superstar who performs to the maximum," said Olivier Francois, chief marketing officer with Chrysler Group, in a statement. "The 'Long Haul' spot shows how he and his road crew give it their all, night after night, with resolve and energy, which is exactly what our Ram trucks do for our customers."
The new "A Todo con Todo" commercial features Juanes performing on stage and highlights the work of his road crew, who use on the Ram 1500 to move heavy stage equipment during touring.
The Spanish-language Ram Truck TV ads will run nationally on the Univision and Telemundo networks, and will also be available for viewing on the Ram Trucks brand's YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/RamTrucks.
SOURCE Chrysler Group LLC
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'