A&E says it plans to air a new Boston-set docu-series called "Wahlburgers," starring celebrity siblings Mark and Donnie Wahlberg, this winter.
To premiere Jan. 22, the show will follow Mark and Donnie, their older brother Paul and their mother Alma, as well as other friends and relatives, as they run the Wahlberg family restaurant in Boston.
Mark and Donnie Wahlberg serve as executive producers of the show.
"We're thrilled to partner with the entire Wahlberg family as they graciously lift the curtain to share this new side of their story," David McKillop, executive vice president and general manager of A&E Network, said in a statement Tuesday. "This series offers viewers a new take on the celebrity reality series showcasing one of America's favorite families."
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Mark and Donnie Wahlberg team up for A&E reality series
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks