A&E says it plans to air a new Boston-set docu-series called "Wahlburgers," starring celebrity siblings Mark and Donnie Wahlberg, this winter.
To premiere Jan. 22, the show will follow Mark and Donnie, their older brother Paul and their mother Alma, as well as other friends and relatives, as they run the Wahlberg family restaurant in Boston.
Mark and Donnie Wahlberg serve as executive producers of the show.
"We're thrilled to partner with the entire Wahlberg family as they graciously lift the curtain to share this new side of their story," David McKillop, executive vice president and general manager of A&E Network, said in a statement Tuesday. "This series offers viewers a new take on the celebrity reality series showcasing one of America's favorite families."
Copyright 2013 United Press International, Inc. (UPI). Any reproduction, republication, redistribution and/or modification of any UPI content is expressly prohibited without UPI's prior written consent.
Original headline: Mark and Donnie Wahlberg team up for A&E reality series
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant