This week student Chrissy Brown, from Bodmin, reveals her answers 1. Childhood hero: Han Solo.
2. Hobbies: Internet shopping and listening to music.
3. Favourite music: Rock, metal and jazz.
4. Favourite books: Harry Potter.
5. Favourite films: The Dark Knight trilogy, Star Wars and all Tim Burton films. 6. Favourite television programmes: Family Guy, The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones and Hollyoaks. 7. What's so good about living in your town? Powercutz, they make my hair 'rad'.
8. What would improve it? More variety of shops and more things to do.
9. I'm very good at: Being individual. 10. I'm very bad at: Walking in high heels. 11. A phrase I use too often: Rad or I'll keep my hair colour the same for a while. 12. Three people (dead or alive) I would invite to dinner: Frank Sinatra, Austin Carlile and Mitch Lucker (singers/musicians). 13. I'd like to be stranded on a desert island with (apart from other half): Morgan Freeman, so he can read me bedtime stories. 14. I'm embarrassed by: My sheer awkwardness. 15. Proudest moment: Being at my mum's graduation. 16. Best things about Cornwall: Beaches and scenery for photography. 17. Worst things about Cornwall: Good bands rarely come down this way. 18. Which of our country's laws would you change? The Government should stop messing around with our exams.
19. Overrated public figures: One Direction. 20. In another life I'd be: A wizard.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs