SYLVAN LAKE, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 11/12/13 -- Lonestar West Inc. (TSX VENTURE: LSI) ("Lonestar" or the "Company") announced today that the board of directors resolved to change the financial year end of the Company from June 30 to December 31. The change in the financial year end from June 30 to December 31 will allow the Company to provide continuous disclosure information on a comparable basis with its industry peer group.
The Company's next filing of financial information under the new financial year end will include interim financial statements for the three month period ended September 30, 2013, which will be filed on or before November 29, 2013, followed by the audited financial statements for the six-month period ended December 31, 2013, which will be filed on or before April 30, 2014. A Notice of Change in Year End has been filed via SEDAR and is accessible at www.sedar.com.
About Lonestar West
Based in Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Lonestar West Inc. operates a fleet of 65 HVAC and Vacuum trucks throughout Western Canada and has recently expanded into California and Oklahoma. It is focused on profitably growing its HVAC services to become a major competitor in the North American market.
For more information please visit the Lonestar West website at www.lonestarwest.com.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Lonestar West Inc.
President & CEO
The Howard Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy