SYLVAN LAKE, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 11/12/13 -- Lonestar West Inc. (TSX VENTURE: LSI) ("Lonestar" or the "Company") announced today that the board of directors resolved to change the financial year end of the Company from June 30 to December 31. The change in the financial year end from June 30 to December 31 will allow the Company to provide continuous disclosure information on a comparable basis with its industry peer group.
The Company's next filing of financial information under the new financial year end will include interim financial statements for the three month period ended September 30, 2013, which will be filed on or before November 29, 2013, followed by the audited financial statements for the six-month period ended December 31, 2013, which will be filed on or before April 30, 2014. A Notice of Change in Year End has been filed via SEDAR and is accessible at www.sedar.com.
About Lonestar West
Based in Sylvan Lake, Alberta, Lonestar West Inc. operates a fleet of 65 HVAC and Vacuum trucks throughout Western Canada and has recently expanded into California and Oklahoma. It is focused on profitably growing its HVAC services to become a major competitor in the North American market.
For more information please visit the Lonestar West website at www.lonestarwest.com.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Lonestar West Inc.
President & CEO
The Howard Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant