Feminists have accused me of being a chauvinist. But I make no apologies for that - Poirot actor David Suchet.
Don't think I haven't had my share of nutters Actress Kate Beckinsale, right, on her role in a film about Meredith Kercher.
Brutalist, thugs, liars and frauds - TV wildlife presenter Chris Packham's description of those carrying out the badger cull. It earned him a rebuke from the BBC.
I wasn't living at home when my father started to work for the Queen. But from what I saw, they are rather normal people living in abnormal circumstances - Downton Abbey actor John Ovenden I am the first to admit I have made a couple of mistakes: two trips to rehab, Rudebox, the album, Geri Halliwell. I should have gone for Victoria, really, Shouldn't I? I'd have been really famous - Pop star Robbie Williams.
I would rather kill myself than play my own music... I can't stand it when people do that - Musician Jarvis Cocker, who has resorted to celebrity DJing.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform