Balsera Communications added a pair of account executives to its team, the Hispanic public relations firm announced recently. Account executive Roshana Gossoff and junior account executive Alessandra Nunez will support the agency's portfolio of clients targeting U.S. Hispanics, according to a news release.
Ms. Gossoff's responsibilities will include Vme TV and the National Hispanic Landscape Alliance. She holds a master's of mass communication from Florida International University, where she focused on the U.S. Hispanic demographic and linguistic acculturation and media consumption. A member of the Public Relations Society of America and the Hispanic Public Relations Association, she is fluent in English, Spanish and Italian.
Ms. Nunez will provide support for the agency's UnitedHealthcare and Catholic Relief Services accounts, and will assist with client and agency social media strategies. She graduated from Emory University in 2012 with a B.A. in psychology and Italian studies. During her time at Emory, she cofounded the ALPFA Emory Student Chapter, an organization dedicated to enhancing business opportunities for Hispanic students. She is fluent in Spanish and English.
The Balsera public relations team is led by account manager Sonia Diaz with direction from the company's president, David Duckenfield.
Balsera is a full-service public affairs consulting firm with an expertise in public policy messages targeting U.S. Hispanic audiences.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed