CHERYL Cole's part in the upcoming X Factor musical has been revealed.
One of the characters in the musical, written by Harry Hill, is named 'Jordy' described as a "pop star from the north-east" and from a girl band called Loud Girl Noize, It doesn't take a genuis to work out who that is based on.
It is also rumoured her solo career comes in for a pasting.
With Simon Cowell backing the musical it may just reignite a row between the pair.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'