CHERYL Cole's part in the upcoming X Factor musical has been revealed.
One of the characters in the musical, written by Harry Hill, is named 'Jordy' described as a "pop star from the north-east" and from a girl band called Loud Girl Noize, It doesn't take a genuis to work out who that is based on.
It is also rumoured her solo career comes in for a pasting.
With Simon Cowell backing the musical it may just reignite a row between the pair.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey