CHERYL Cole's part in the upcoming X Factor musical has been revealed.
One of the characters in the musical, written by Harry Hill, is named 'Jordy' described as a "pop star from the north-east" and from a girl band called Loud Girl Noize, It doesn't take a genuis to work out who that is based on.
It is also rumoured her solo career comes in for a pasting.
With Simon Cowell backing the musical it may just reignite a row between the pair.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia