CHERYL Cole's part in the upcoming X Factor musical has been revealed.
One of the characters in the musical, written by Harry Hill, is named 'Jordy' described as a "pop star from the north-east" and from a girl band called Loud Girl Noize, It doesn't take a genuis to work out who that is based on.
It is also rumoured her solo career comes in for a pasting.
With Simon Cowell backing the musical it may just reignite a row between the pair.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China