CHERYL Cole's part in the upcoming X Factor musical has been revealed.
One of the characters in the musical, written by Harry Hill, is named 'Jordy' described as a "pop star from the north-east" and from a girl band called Loud Girl Noize, It doesn't take a genuis to work out who that is based on.
It is also rumoured her solo career comes in for a pasting.
With Simon Cowell backing the musical it may just reignite a row between the pair.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes