Performers will have 90 seconds to impress "America's Got Talent" producers in auditions from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 16 and 17 at Mercedes Benz of Manhattan, 536 W. 41st St. All types of performers are welcome to try to make it onto Season 9 of the show. Last season's competitors included musicians, dancers, magicians, contortionists, comedians, singers, jugglers and animal acts. Anyone interested in auditioning should preregister at americasgottalentauditions.com.
-- Kara Yorio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes