Performers will have 90 seconds to impress "America's Got Talent" producers in auditions from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 16 and 17 at Mercedes Benz of Manhattan, 536 W. 41st St. All types of performers are welcome to try to make it onto Season 9 of the show. Last season's competitors included musicians, dancers, magicians, contortionists, comedians, singers, jugglers and animal acts. Anyone interested in auditioning should preregister at americasgottalentauditions.com.
-- Kara Yorio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point