Performers will have 90 seconds to impress "America's Got Talent" producers in auditions from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 16 and 17 at Mercedes Benz of Manhattan, 536 W. 41st St. All types of performers are welcome to try to make it onto Season 9 of the show. Last season's competitors included musicians, dancers, magicians, contortionists, comedians, singers, jugglers and animal acts. Anyone interested in auditioning should preregister at americasgottalentauditions.com.
-- Kara Yorio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore