Performers will have 90 seconds to impress "America's Got Talent" producers in auditions from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 16 and 17 at Mercedes Benz of Manhattan, 536 W. 41st St. All types of performers are welcome to try to make it onto Season 9 of the show. Last season's competitors included musicians, dancers, magicians, contortionists, comedians, singers, jugglers and animal acts. Anyone interested in auditioning should preregister at americasgottalentauditions.com.
-- Kara Yorio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison