Performers will have 90 seconds to impress "America's Got Talent" producers in auditions from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 16 and 17 at Mercedes Benz of Manhattan, 536 W. 41st St. All types of performers are welcome to try to make it onto Season 9 of the show. Last season's competitors included musicians, dancers, magicians, contortionists, comedians, singers, jugglers and animal acts. Anyone interested in auditioning should preregister at americasgottalentauditions.com.
-- Kara Yorio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign