? ? Zain Bahrain has roped in Ericsson Charging System 5 to offer enhanced and more flexible services to its customer's base. The agreement includes the latest LTE technology and prepaid charging including consulting and systems integration services.
This solution will enable Zain to market its services with greater flexibility in pricing with the possibility of cross bundling and packaging multiple services . ? ?
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response