Vme TV sponsored the 23rd annual Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey Convention, Expo and Luncheon on Friday, the network announced.
The Spanish-language public television network said it would highlight its work to encourage entrepreneurship, business development and financial literacy within the Hispanic community in the New Jersey tri-state area, and would discuss ways for members to raise recognition of their brand in the Hispanic community.
With a reach of more than 70 million Hispanics, Vme TV partners with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute and other outlets to air educational and entertainment content targeted at all age groups.
Vme TV also runs original content, premieres and television programs modified for Spanish-speaking viewers.
The event took place at the New Jersey City University, Gilligan Student Union Building in Jersey City, N.J.
For more information, visit Vme's website.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English