Vme TV sponsored the 23rd annual Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey Convention, Expo and Luncheon on Friday, the network announced.
The Spanish-language public television network said it would highlight its work to encourage entrepreneurship, business development and financial literacy within the Hispanic community in the New Jersey tri-state area, and would discuss ways for members to raise recognition of their brand in the Hispanic community.
With a reach of more than 70 million Hispanics, Vme TV partners with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute and other outlets to air educational and entertainment content targeted at all age groups.
Vme TV also runs original content, premieres and television programs modified for Spanish-speaking viewers.
The event took place at the New Jersey City University, Gilligan Student Union Building in Jersey City, N.J.
For more information, visit Vme's website.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana