Speedflow Team came back from the GITEX 2013,
Exhibition turned a great success for Speedflow. Company representatives met lots of current business partners and attracted new customers and
At the exhibition Speedflow showcased its high-quality telecommunications services and updated Software Solutions.
New releases of Speedflow Software Solutions provide the high level of network security and protect clients from hackers. The MediaCore customers can take advantage of the updated security mechanism, which guards client’s network against any cyber threat. Company implemented sophisticated algorithms that make its VoIP Software Products extremely reliable and secure. Last months Speedflow Team succeeded in protecting customers from the hacking via IPMI that is widespread nowadays. Due to the 24/7 hardware monitoring Speedflow engineers can prevent negative consequences even in case of hacking because of the human factor.
More than 350 software customers worldwide that processed about 2 millions concurrent calls trust company’s solutions. Speedflow Team is pleased to cooperate with them and continues upgrading the Software Solutions to increase their market share.
Speedflow has focused on delivering quality telecom wholesale and retail services and software products to the VoIP market since 2004 succeeding as a telecommunication and software development company. For more information regarding Speedflow products and services, please visit http://www.speedflow.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11289493.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod