According to the order of the
"The buttons, speakers and software of the handset were in a bad shape from the time of purchase of the handset," the Ghatkopar resident stated in her complaint.
Subsequently, Ladage approached the service centre eight times, but the handset was not repaired. As she had a warranty for the phone, she asked the firm to compensate the loss or provide her a new handset. But again she was asked to hand over the phone to the service centre.
Aggrieved by their attitude, Ladage filed a complaint against the firm with the consumer forum in
As per the order of the consumer redressal forum, the firm will have to pay the customer
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign