According to Mashable, the product turns human movement into power through a standard USB port for charging electronic devices, like smartphones, cameras and tablets.
The device comes with a pre-charging cable and with a standard USB connection on the other side.
The cable allows the user to plug in one end into Genneo and the other end into their mobile device.
The product comes in a sleek design that can be charged while walking, jumping or just putting it in one's pocket before going for a hike, the report added.
The G4000 model offers up to one hour in talk time for every five hours it charges, while the G3000 model gives the same amount of talk time, but after seven hours of charging. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List