Biofabrication 2013, a conference that will bring together researchers from around the world to discuss the future of bioprinting and biopatterning, will begin
"I'm very excited to host the 2013 Biofabrication conference at
The aim of the meeting is to provide a forum to promote scientific exchange and foster closer networks and collaborative ties between leading international researchers who are interested in advancing biomanufacturing. The scope will be deliberately broad and interdisciplinary, encompassing the latest advances and the most innovative developments in 3-D printing biomaterials.
Topics at the conference will range from liver and cartilage tissue engineering to tissue manufacturing for breast reconstruction.
Biofabrication 2012 was held at the University of
TNS 30FurigayJof-131101-4534962 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts