Born to Dominican parents, Victor Rasuk has been cast in one of the "final" major roles in "Fifty Shades Of Grey," according to Deadline.com.
Most notable for his roles in "How to Make It in America" and "Lords of Dogtown," Rasuk will play Jose, Anastasia Steele's close friend from college and romantic rival of billionaire protagonist Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E.L. James' bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Rasuk most recently played a role in the movie "Jobs," about Apple pioneer, Steve Jobs. He also will appear in next year's "Godzilla."
Production on "Fifty Shades of Grey" is expected to begin next month, according to USA Today.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock