Born to Dominican parents, Victor Rasuk has been cast in one of the "final" major roles in "Fifty Shades Of Grey," according to Deadline.com.
Most notable for his roles in "How to Make It in America" and "Lords of Dogtown," Rasuk will play Jose, Anastasia Steele's close friend from college and romantic rival of billionaire protagonist Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E.L. James' bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Rasuk most recently played a role in the movie "Jobs," about Apple pioneer, Steve Jobs. He also will appear in next year's "Godzilla."
Production on "Fifty Shades of Grey" is expected to begin next month, according to USA Today.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree