Born to Dominican parents, Victor Rasuk has been cast in one of the "final" major roles in "Fifty Shades Of Grey," according to Deadline.com.
Most notable for his roles in "How to Make It in America" and "Lords of Dogtown," Rasuk will play Jose, Anastasia Steele's close friend from college and romantic rival of billionaire protagonist Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E.L. James' bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Rasuk most recently played a role in the movie "Jobs," about Apple pioneer, Steve Jobs. He also will appear in next year's "Godzilla."
Production on "Fifty Shades of Grey" is expected to begin next month, according to USA Today.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route