Born to Dominican parents, Victor Rasuk has been cast in one of the "final" major roles in "Fifty Shades Of Grey," according to Deadline.com.
Most notable for his roles in "How to Make It in America" and "Lords of Dogtown," Rasuk will play Jose, Anastasia Steele's close friend from college and romantic rival of billionaire protagonist Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E.L. James' bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Rasuk most recently played a role in the movie "Jobs," about Apple pioneer, Steve Jobs. He also will appear in next year's "Godzilla."
Production on "Fifty Shades of Grey" is expected to begin next month, according to USA Today.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.