Born to Dominican parents, Victor Rasuk has been cast in one of the "final" major roles in "Fifty Shades Of Grey," according to Deadline.com.
Most notable for his roles in "How to Make It in America" and "Lords of Dogtown," Rasuk will play Jose, Anastasia Steele's close friend from college and romantic rival of billionaire protagonist Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E.L. James' bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Rasuk most recently played a role in the movie "Jobs," about Apple pioneer, Steve Jobs. He also will appear in next year's "Godzilla."
Production on "Fifty Shades of Grey" is expected to begin next month, according to USA Today.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free