Release 8 of Future Facilities' 6SigmaDC software suite brings a raft of user-led performance updates to further enhance its market leading Predictive DCIM capabilities.
Release 8 delivers predictive modelling of data centre environments 5-6x faster than the previous versions. Overall, performance of the entire 6SigmaDC suite is 2x faster, delivering substantial improvements in productivity and usability for users.
Release 8 represents a major step forward in integrating 6SigmaDC with DCIM tools. The new 6SigmaGateway offers enhanced connectivity to third-party live data sources (such as sensors, servers, PDUs, ACUs), and empowers customers to incorporate predictive modelling into their DCIM workflows.
Predictive DCIM, which employs computational fluid dynamics techniques to model complex "what if" scenarios with unmatched accuracy, mitigates risk and scientifically quantifies the effects of data centre changes prior to commitment or deployment.
Enhanced usability features in Release 8 enable customers to more quickly and intuitively build complex data centre models using on-screen hints, tooltips and a library of data centre components. This library features nearly 3,000 of the industry's most widely used data centre products.
Future Facilities' CEO,
Over 300 enhancements have been made across the suite for Release 8, which also includes much improved integration of CAD files and a faster solver. A new batch solver also allows users to develop complex models and then solve them remotely.
Release 8 incorporates:
- Much faster performance
- Easy Integration - Why stop at DCIM?
- Complex Modelling - rapid import of native CAD formats
- Enhanced usability - self-discoverable and easier than ever to use
- Batch solver - Submit. Pack up. Go home.
Existing users are encouraged to upgrade to the new version, which is available immediately via the user support site.
For more information about Release 8, please visit this link: http://www.futurefacilities.com/R8
About Future Facilities:
For nearly a decade, Future Facilities has provided software and consultancy to the world's largest data center owner-operators and to leading electronics designers. The company, which is privately funded, has saved its customers millions of dollars. Innovative and progressive, Future Facilities is today unique in the market place; it is the only company providing scientifically-sound answers to the what ifs? that have for so long been impossible to answer with real confidence.
Future Facilities -
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25