“Kevin’s strong background in payments and financial services technology as well as the leadership qualities that he has honed through past experiences bring a new level of momentum to our technology development,” said
Lee was previously president and CEO of CRE Secure, a leading cloud-based, secure payment solution, where he oversaw the organization’s technology development and overall strategic direction. Prior to CRE Secure, he was CEO of Skylight Financial, a prepaid debit card provider, where he was instrumental in growing and ultimately leading the sale of Skylight to Netspend to form
Lee has also held president, COO and general management roles at several financial services technology companies including
Lee has been an advisor to various private equity firms and sits on the steering committee for
TransCentra is America’s largest outsourced remittance processor, one of the largest outsourced billers and a top provider of imaging and payment processing platforms and software. TransCentra delivers multichannel billing and payment solutions in both the consumer and business-to-business markets across a variety of industries, including financial services, insurance, healthcare, utilities and telecommunications. For more information, visit www.transcentra.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option