Texarkana College’s major objectives when choosing an ERP were ease of use for students and staff, ability to manage and maintain the ERP with current IT staffing levels, and affordable pricing and support for state mandated requirements. While in the process of considering options from different vendors, users from Texarkana’s functional areas often commented on the ease of operations and fewer staff requirements found in Jenzabar EX. Also, with the ERP built on Microsoft technologies, the required skills were readily available within existing staff.
“Jenzabar EX provides an intuitive user interface that makes learning and using the software much easier than other systems we evaluated. The student body will find the system easier to navigate,” said
The Jenzabar EX ERP system is offered on the industry-leading Microsoft® SQL Server® platform and provides interoperable workflows that adapt as institutional policies change and technology evolves. The web portal provides extensive functionality for both students and faculty.
“Jenzabar’s highest level executives and program managers have made a full commitment to meeting our needs. I was impressed that Jenzabar’s national level executives took time to discuss our specific situation and work toward a solution for
“Texarkana has unique needs and requirements within the state of
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill