In Sensors, ST displays a variety of products, including environmental sensors, pico-projectors, touch sensors, MEMS microphones and motion sensors. The environmental sensors that measure pressure, humidity and temperature enable a variety of functions such as indoor positioning and weather forecasting on a range of products including smartphones and tablets. ST will also demonstrate at i-SEDEX the world s smallest pico-projector solution. ST s hovering touch-sensor technology grabs everyone s attention as it enables users to control their portable communication appliances even when their hands are wet or when wearing gloves. The demonstration of a smart personal audio system that combines ST s STANC0 audio processor and ST s MEMS microphones showcases outstanding ambient noise cancellation (ANC) technology while the combination of audio processors and MEMS microphones offers a glimpse into innovative beam-forming technology. In motion MEMS, ST will demonstrate a wearable wireless 3D motion-tracking solution based technology from ST and Xsens.
In Healthcare & Wellness, ST displays its Body Gateway solution that enables remote measuring and monitoring of health conditions and vital signs of patients with cardiovascular disorders, using Android phones and/or tablets. Other demonstrations include ultrasound pulser solutions for ultrasound diagnosis systems and the lab-on-chip molecular diagnosis platform from
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill