Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "The effect of amplitude and phase inconsistency between two channels on polarization tracking performance is analyzed. The validity of the analysis is verified by the measurements of the manufactured prototypes."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The measured patterns of the active phased array antenna are given to illustrate the effects of the modules on polarization agility, which may be used for Ku band satellite antennas on mobile terminals."
For more information on this research see: Analysis and experimental studies of compact polarization tracking modules for Ku band phased array antennas.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from W. Shi, Nanjing Elect Device Inst,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact