Pop-folk singer Lindsey Neff (pictured) will kick off the release of her debut album, "FAR," with a performance at CBGB's Music Festival Thursday. More than 700 musicians are scheduled to perform at the three-day festival from Thursday to Saturday, at more than 150 venues throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn; Neff will perform at 6 p.m. at Bar 13, located at 35 E. 13th St. in Manhattan. A $10 cover charge is required at the door.
The singer-songwriter, who recently wrapped a self-promoted "Bandwagon Tour" that took her through 27 cities including Nashville, Austin, Los Angeles and Seattle, will be joined by performers like My Morning Jacket and Lisa Loeb.
"FAR" is now available in stores, on Amazon.com and on iTunes.
For more information about the festival, visit cbgb.com.
-- Elyse Toribio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine