Pop-folk singer Lindsey Neff (pictured) will kick off the release of her debut album, "FAR," with a performance at CBGB's Music Festival Thursday. More than 700 musicians are scheduled to perform at the three-day festival from Thursday to Saturday, at more than 150 venues throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn; Neff will perform at 6 p.m. at Bar 13, located at 35 E. 13th St. in Manhattan. A $10 cover charge is required at the door.
The singer-songwriter, who recently wrapped a self-promoted "Bandwagon Tour" that took her through 27 cities including Nashville, Austin, Los Angeles and Seattle, will be joined by performers like My Morning Jacket and Lisa Loeb.
"FAR" is now available in stores, on Amazon.com and on iTunes.
For more information about the festival, visit cbgb.com.
-- Elyse Toribio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms