Pop-folk singer Lindsey Neff (pictured) will kick off the release of her debut album, "FAR," with a performance at CBGB's Music Festival Thursday. More than 700 musicians are scheduled to perform at the three-day festival from Thursday to Saturday, at more than 150 venues throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn; Neff will perform at 6 p.m. at Bar 13, located at 35 E. 13th St. in Manhattan. A $10 cover charge is required at the door.
The singer-songwriter, who recently wrapped a self-promoted "Bandwagon Tour" that took her through 27 cities including Nashville, Austin, Los Angeles and Seattle, will be joined by performers like My Morning Jacket and Lisa Loeb.
"FAR" is now available in stores, on Amazon.com and on iTunes.
For more information about the festival, visit cbgb.com.
-- Elyse Toribio
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status