1. Which of the Dragon's Den dragons is taking part in the new series of BBC1's Strictly Come Dancing? 2. Charles Dance and Eileen Atkins were among the stars of a recent four-part Channel 5 adaptation of which Rosamunde Pilcher novel? 3. Which member of former boy band Westlife recently released his debut solo single Everything to Me? 4. Which new film comedy stars Cate Blanchett as unhappy New York socialite Jasmine Francis? 5. Which scruffy Afghan hound, whose real name was Prince Amir of Kinjan, was the titular star of a 1990s TV cartoon? 6. Which California heavy metal band recently topped the UK charts with the release of their latest studio album Hail to the King? 7. Which 1984 film, adapted from Peter Shaffer's stage play of the same name, starred Tom Hulce as the late composer Mozart? 8. Which architect is overseeing the building of couples' dream homes in the new More4 property series Building the Dream? 9. What was the title of British singer Paul Hardcastle's only Number One hit, in May 1985? 10. Which actress is playing Jane, a 30-something who is obsessed with Colin Firth's portrayal of Pride and Prejudice's Mr. Darcy, in the new film Austenland?
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping