The CAUCUS IT Procurement Summit is a greatly anticipated annual event tailored specifically for the technology acquisition professional. Every year, the conference brings together top subject matter experts in technology procurement, strategic sourcing, and contract and vendor management. This peer-to-peer conference is a forum for sharing up-to-the-minute ideas and industry best practices.
The theme of this year’s Conference is “Understand the Changing Face of IT Procurement” and includes multiple tracks covering key topics in software, negotiations, vendor management and telecom, among others.
Understanding the legal aspects of technology contracts is critical. Too often, key provisions are overlooked during the rush to engagement, and the customer is left holding the bag when the services or software don't quite meet the needs of the organization. In this session, you'll learn major terms and conditions that should be included in agreements with major software publishers including
Businesses are focusing on the potential cost savings, profits and agility to be found in the cloud. But entering into cloud computing contracts without understanding the inherent risks can cripple an otherwise healthy organization. This presentation will cover how to address these risks through proper contracting and risk transfer using insurance.
Robert represents mid-market and large enterprise companies in software license transactions and disputes with major software publishers such as Adobe,
For additional details and to register for the 2013 IT Procurement Summit: http://www.caucusnet.com/component/option,com_conference/Itemid,137/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11212320.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court