The company (TSX:RCI.B) apologized on Twitter and said it was "working to resolve (the issue) ASAP."
Several users on social media reported the outage also affected text messages, noting that the outage extended across the country.
The official Rogers website was also down.
A spokesperson for the company could not be immediately reached.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response