The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This also points to differences in the nanostructures of polyplexes formed at different ionic strengths."
For more information on this research see: Quaternized poly[3,5-bis(dimethylaminomethylene)hydroxystyrene]/DNA complexes: structure formation as a function of solution ionic strength.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting F. Delisavva,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets