technology Findings from A. Kruk and Colleagues -->
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "Application of modern three dimensional imaging techniques such as electron tomography allows accurate qualitative and quantitative measurement of the structure elements in the micro- and nanoscale. The electron tomography studies have been carried out for three-dimensional visualization and metrology of different materials for clean energy systems and aeronautics."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Electron tomography results provided quantitative data about shape, size and distribution of the particles, complementary to those obtained by means of quantitative TEM metallography."
For more information on this research see: Contribution Of Electron Tomography To Development Of Innovative Materials For Clean Energy Systems And Aeronautics. Archives of Metallurgy and Materials, 2013;58(2):387-392. Archives of Metallurgy and Materials can be contacted at: Polish Acad Sciences Committee Metallurgy, Al Mickiewicza 30, Agh, Paw., A-4,Iii P., Pok 312B, 30-059 Krakow,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A.
Keywords for this news article include: Krakow,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets