Recall, a global leader in document storage, secure document destruction, digital document management and data protection, today announced that Recall Americas is partnering with ARTEC IT Solutions to offer EMA® powered by ARTEC. The partnership expands Recall Americas’ Data Protection Service (DPS) line, offering customers efficient and cost-effective management of e-mail, file and scan-and-print information types. It also offers a means to quickly respond to e-Discovery requests, which is a critical component of any information governance strategy.
Benefits of Recall Americas’ offering of EMA® powered by ARTEC include:
• Improved infrastructure performance and mail server efficiency through single-instance storage;
• Easy access to unstructured data sources in seconds;
• Independent operation from existing infrastructures and storage systems;
• Lower storage costs by moving unused information to more cost effective-storage devices;
• Immediate return on investment (ROI) realized upon response to a single e-Discovery event.
With this offering, Recall Americas' customers can access a multitude of information types in seconds by using state-of-the–art, full-text search capabilities.
“This partnership with ARTEC will give our enterprise customers a best-in-class solution for information management and for responding to e-Discovery requests,” said
“EMA and our partnership with Recall will provide both our companies a means to acquire new customers in growing markets like financial services, healthcare, education and retail,” said
More information about Recall Americas’ offering of Data Protection Services is available by visiting http://www.recall.com/data-protection.
Recall is a global leader in managing information in multiple formats throughout its lifecycle. The company has more than 300 dedicated operation centers, spanning five continents in more than 20 countries. Recall supports the full lifecycle of Information Management including document storage, secure document destruction, digital content management, and data protection. For more information, please visit http://www.recall.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11212959.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief