PLDA announces enhanced SR-IOV support in their XpressRICH3 PCI Express Gen3 IP Solution, providing up to 512 virtual functions on a single PCIe instance
PLDA's XpressRICH3 with SR-IOV support enables native SR-IOV within the PCIe interface. Each PLDA PCI Express device can have up to eight physical functions (PFs) and each physical function can have up to 64 virtual functions (VFs). Each virtual function is seen by software as a separate PCI Express device, enabling several devices in the same chip and easing software development cycles.
Keywords for this news article include: PLDA, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief