To continuously improve product quality and ensure compliance through the entire value chain, market-leading companies conduct audits on an ongoing basis. Audit Management, an integrated component of Pilgrim's SmartSolve quality solution suite, provides a single, comprehensive source to plan, manage and conduct internal and external audits thoroughly and efficiently across the global enterprise.
"As globalization continues to press outward, Life Sciences companies are looking to improve the efficiency of their operations," said
Audit Management includes advancements in its technology and functionality based specifically on recommendations from Pilgrim customers, including the expanded mobile capabilities. "Conducting audits on a tablet or mobile PC enables audit staff to improve their productivity and minimize unnecessary work such as the need to re-enter remotely collected data into the system after returning from an audit," Durand explained.
The newest release of Pilgrim's Audit Management features configurable workflows, forms, menus and dashboards to suit a variety of operational approaches to audit processing. Companies can build structured auditee definitions, create unique audit checklists or import them from Microsoft Excel, plus capture detailed notes and findings that automatically trigger any necessary responses or action plans. The solution also integrates seamlessly with Pilgrim's Corrective & Preventive Action (CAPA) Management solution to strengthen the closed-loop approach to quality and compliance management. About
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option