This paper, Brand Imagery Measurement: Assessment of Current Practice and a New Approach, reviews the practice and limitations of traditional brand imagery measurement techniques and suggests an innovative application of Dual Response MaxDiff to provide a superior brand imagery measurement methodology.
For more information, please visit www.macroinc.com.
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Marketing, Advertising,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines