Multi-Touch tables, (multi) touchscreens and giant multi-touch tablets but also portable all-in-one pcs and Ultrabooks have opened the market for professional use. Following the trend of the increased use of (multi) touchscreens and customers' needs and expectations, there is a specific need for multi-touch software content at low-cost. The Omnitapps Business Multi-Touch Suite 3.0 software solution is designed to minimize cost and maximize customers' interactivity.
Omnitapps Business Multi-Touch Suite 3.0 is a software suite targeted at companies and people to deliver interactive wow experiences at lobbies, shopping malls, stores, tradeshows, real estates, public spaces, museums, hospitals, etc. It can be applied in different branches such as Retail, Events, Corporate, Culture &
The solution is a multi-user platform that offers a way to improve presence and communication and to build branding and confidence. The most important feature of the new version is the easy way to configure a custom solution yourself at low cost. "We are of the opinion that the market is looking for solutions that can be easily integrated in companies' strategies and provide a customer-focused experience."
Omnitapps Business Multi-Touch Suite 3.0 now also includes some excellent highlights that make the software application even more stunning and complete: more languages, Windows 8 metro style option, new applications and a configuration switcher. Besides the default content, a great feature of the Omnitapps Business 3.0 version is the opportunity to get inspired by market-related content.
To get inspired: http://www.multitouch-software.com/support/demo-content
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Omnivision Studios Bv.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response